Saturday, November 15, 2008

Starting :)

Hey guys! This is me(I cannot tell you my name because then people will know my identity). I am a girl that has the ambition of becoming a fashion model. I enjoy pageants, and i absolutely LOVE pictures. This website will include of many trends or fashion statements :) Be sure to comment and leave tips for a better website! Toodles <3 -xoxo ModelMuch




models Pictures, Images and Photos
/ Pictures, Images and Photos

None of these pictures are me. They are just photos :) (They are all such pretty models!)
antm Pictures, Images and Photos

americas next top model Pictures, Images and Photos

Do you wanna be in Americas next Top model?
Be sure to read many fashion magazines and watch all of the episodes!

Be sure to check every week for new blogs posted!
Thanks so much for reading :)

No comments: